For those of you with questions about Harajuku Fashion Walk #11 on July 22, 2012. Basically, it will work like this:
- Meet up at the Takeshita Exit of Harajuku Station at 1:45pm in the afternoon.
- The walk starts at 2pm (exactly) and lasts for about an hour. It’s free, of course.
- After the walk ends, there is an optional HFW afterparty in Harajuku which costs 1000 yen. (The entrance fee covers the cost of renting the space and they usually have free sweets.)
- If you have specific questions, you can ask Kumamiki on Twitter. She is super nice, but she’s still studying English, so try to use clear English (or Japanese) if/when you @ her.
* Someone asked if you can take pictures. Yes, everyone does (especially the people on the street when the walk passes by). Of course you should be polite/respectful when taking pictures, but that’s a given in Japan. :-)